Competent employees with appropriately trained dogs ensure the protection of persons and goods. This procedure is useful for special security tasks.
The presence of our security agent with his/her dog can significantly increase the security. Dogs can detect things and persons that people cannot sense. A dog can protect his master as well as third persons in danger.
Prevention and securing tasks
- Access control
- Escort for the company's staff in safety-sensitive areas
- Protection of victims and area securing
- Surveillance of large public areas (parking facilities, railway stations, industrial zones)
- Surveillance of fixed locations during construction works (banks, construction sites)
- Securing of premises after an intrusion (protective measures)
- Exceptional events (concerts, sports events, exhibitions)